2014년 9월 15일 월요일

The introduction of my first draft

  Everyday we absolutely use langauge and we create and develop culture. We cannot live without language and culture in a society. Think about our daily lives. We naturally use language to communicate with others to seek better way to develop our culture. In other words, language could have an influence on culture. You might say this idea is a common belief that most people know so obviously that it doesn't need an explanation such as writing this essay. However, despite of our high recognition of this, we are not aware of importance of it. In fact, most of us don't even know that why this idea could be substanitated.

1. Attention grabber -
I attracted the audience by describing our lives connected to language and culture.

2. Explains the topic -
In the attention grabber I introduce the topic and the reason why I write this that we don't know why this idea could be substanitated.

3. My thesis -
My topic is that 'language has a profund influence on culture'. I think it is clear to describe the reasons for this.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기