2014년 10월 27일 월요일

Self Evaluation

1) What score do you think you deserve?
I think I should get 2 points for my first draft.
2) What did you do well?
I usually did all of my work during classs sincerely, and also I prepared it with various types of information!
3) What could you have done better?
I think I could have organized the contents more specifically.
4) Which part of the classical argument did you use the best?
I did confirmation well. I wrote it for a lot of time because I would like to use all of my information and also to deliver what I want to say to readers as well.
5) Which part of the classical argument did you use the most poorly?
I think my introduction was not good enough to attract my readers.
I had a trouble in planning introduction that is quite different from my former essays.
But I think I failed in that process.
6) What's your strategy to make your second draft better?
I will get some advices from peers and teachers to fix some mistakes.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기